Wednesday, March 18, 2009

the sun is the devil...

okay, it's not the sun's fault that i'm red and hurt and peeling. it's my fault. i should not have laid out on the beach for 4 hours straight. nope, but there's nothing i can do now.

so, i stayed home yesterday because i was in anguish. it sucked. but i'm better now. i just look like a recovering burn victim with my face peeling. i hid behind my hair all day. i got called 'emo' many times, but it was better than showing my face. this one boy actually had the nerve to say 'ewww, what happened to your face?' i wanted to punch him in his face. let's just say i won't be talking to him anytime soon.

ah, i guess i've learned my lesson.

listen kids: don't worship the sun for hours at a time

1 comment:

The Confetti Monster said...

aw, well i know it sucks but if you can learn from the experience, then it won't be in vain or wasted. actually, if you never get burned again in your life, it'll kinda be worth it (in a weird way).

thank you for all of the doodle comments, love! :) they just come to me, i guess. i'm sure you could make some, too! :)