Tuesday, January 27, 2009

i apparently love myself

got this idea from jacky,
challenge: record the quirky or sweet things you love about yourself

i love:
-my weird sense of humor
-how i know strange facts and not afraid to share them
-my great love of cute shoes
-that at 16 years old i truly found God
-how i'm slightly obsessed with television
-that i know who practically every actor or actress is
-that i barely use my cell phone
-my tiny feet, even though they don't go with my height
-how much i generally care about people
-that i love the Earth
-how i get excited about little things, like new episodes of chuck
-how close i am with my 20 year old sister, jacky


by the way, happy early 21st birthday james!

2 comments:

The Confetti Monster said...

james says "awesome" in response to your shout-out! :)

guess what? i love all of those things about you, too! except you left out your great ability to use criticism constructively and GET YOUR LICENSE!!! :) congrats, lovely...

the art of being ______ said...

I have a new blog dear! I should have told you about it sooner but I couldn't find your blog anywhere ...


this list is fantastic! & it's all true. <3