Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Amy inspired me:)

i will not procrastinate. i will not procrastinate.
i will not procrastinate. i will not procrastinate.
i will not procrastinate. i will not procrastinate.
i will not procrastinate. i will not procrastinate.

i will read my bible every night. i will work on assignments at least a
week before the due date. i will get ready in time in the morning. i will
not let TV get in my way. i will not do a project the night before it's due.
i will not procrastinate anymore and i will do all these things well:)

i will, i will, i will

1 comment:

The Confetti Monster said...

with God on your side I don't even need to say 'good luck' so i'll just say 'God bless'. And you can totally do it, too, because i used to be the WORST procrastinator and every once in a while i am now but i actually wouldn't consider myself one anymore, and it's awesome. love you, always.